Want to improve your riding fitness & posture, and get a handle on your competition nerves but don't know where to start?
The Riders' Programme is an online, easily accessible training programme and global community of like-minded riders, created by riders, for riders.
The aim of the programme is to support your horse's longevity and way of going by elevating your riding from good to great focused on the way you move, breathe and think.
Can't wait to get started?
Sign-up to our mailing list and receive equine & rider specific educational content and these 3 fantastic freebies.
1. A video on 5 Exercises for a Healthy Back
2. A 10 minute breathwork video for stress, anxiety, improving focus or simply relaxation.
3. A 10 minute guided meditation for any time of the day.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME INCLUDE?
Our unique 4-Pillar approach
- Improve rider fitness incl. strength, balance, stability.
- Improve postural awareness & correct asymmetries
- Aid injury prevention and help alleviate pain
- Help improve your horses way of going & longevity
- To improve your self-confidence on and off your horse
- Alleviate competition nerves
- Develop a positive growth mindset to overcome challenges
- Form effective mental habits to manage your mind
- Help reduce stress & anxiety
- Improve focus & performance on and off the horse
- Build a simple breathwork toolkit personal to you
- Reduce nerves, improve rider mindset & resilience
- Learn from equestrian professionals
- Meet like-minded riders who offer support and a safe-space to share
- Helps keep you on track when the going gets tough
- Peer-to-peer learning
THE RIDERS' PROGRAMME
Having ridden Internationally representing GB with her Lusitano, in the MCI European Championships, Annabel knows first hand the importance of training yourself in order to get the most out of your horse, and yourself, to prolong the longevity of that special partnership.
With over 20 years of yoga experience being the key to supporting her horse riding years (she was told to stop riding due to lumbar disc deterioration). Annabel has a wealth of knowledge to share with regard to being our best when the going gets tough. Annabel is also a LYT Yoga teacher and has trained in positive psychology. She is currently training in performance neurology.
Having ridden nationally up until the age of 18, and trained under GB team trainers, Taisie has a wealth of riding experience. Couple this with her endless quest to understand the mind and body and how best to deliver optimal performance, endurance and longevity, you can guarantee she will constantly learning to bring you the best knowledge to help you become the ultimate rider.
With over 600hrs of training under her belt, she is the functional yoga expert for the LIVE BRAVE platform, along with Annabel she is also a LYT Yoga Teacher, functional mobility specialist and also training as an Oxygen Advantage breathwork coach. She has a 'Yoga for Sports' qualification having trained under Sarah Ramsden who has coached Man-City and Man-United for the past 12 years.
Along with Annabel, she is also training in applied neurocentric education for pain and performance.
And together, let's help you achieve you and your horse’s greatest potential.
For more information, or if you'd like to ask us any questions about The Riders' Programme, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on instagram or facebook clicking the links below. We'd love to hear from you.